Dr. Colin P. Burnley, DC
Dr. Burnley believes in an interdisciplinary and holistic approach to health care, using core elements of several complimentary therapies and treating the body as one system – body, mind, and spirit. He concentrates on helping patients reach optimal health by finding and treating the source of the problem, not just the symptoms.
Dr. Burnley provides applied kinesiology and chiropractic treatments, encompassing adjustments with functional neurology, muscle balancing, nutrition, and deep-level healing to help patients overcome acute or chronic dysfunction and attain optimal health and well being.
His background in biomechanics includes focusing on kinetic chain dysfunction, motor coordination, core strength and stabilization, injury rehabilitation, and nutrition to achieve functional improvement and total body wellness.
Dr. Burnley has lived in North Texas for most of his life. He and his wife, Kacey, spend much of their time outside of the clinic teaching and praying with people at Six One Ministries, a local prayer and equipping ministry. They are also members at The Village Church.
Licenses and Certifications
- Texas Jurisprudence Examination, Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Parts I-IV and Physiotherapy Examinations, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Professional Applied Kinesiology – 100-Hour Certificate
- RockTape Medical Professional – Rock Doc (Basic), Rock Doc Certified (FMT1), Rock Doc Advanced (FMT2)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Performance Enhancement Specialist, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Biomechanics of Resistance Training Certification, The Cooper Institute
- Emergency Response Certification, American Red Cross
- CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and the Healthcare Provider, American Red Cross
Education and Training
- International College of Applied Kinesiology, Dr. Evan Mladenoff, 100-Hour Certificate, 400 Hours Completed
- Hearts Set Free Ministries, Dr. Charles Kraft, Rev. Judy Taber, Deep Healing Intensive Training (101-401)
- Neurokinetic TherapyTM, Levels I and II Completed
- RockTape Inc., Fascial Movement Taping Certification, Levels I and II Completed
- Parker College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness
- University of North Texas, Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology